Monday, November 30, 2009

gorgeous piazza

So all is currently well. My new school is great. Language is coming etc etc. Anyway I thought I'd tell you all about this amazing piazza I went to the other day for a jewelry and crafts exhibition. anyway it was such a stunning sicilian scene. surrounded my a huge baroque building and the interior took my breathe away. I think its the closest I'll get to versailles for a long time. It was so elaborate and incredible with beautiful old painting and amazing hand painted walls. i wish i'd brought my camera and remembered the name of the place! but I'll definitely return and take pictures. I know it was built for some elite royal Catanese family hundreds of years ago and you can tell! anyway it's been the setting for many movies paintings and pictures in Italy. Anyway I'll update soon hopefully with photos of Mt Etna!

No comments:

Post a Comment